Our company is committed to maintaining public safety by ensuring that staff and passengers are adhering to COVID guidelines and protocols. These include:
- Requiring staff and passengers to wear masks that cover their nose and mouth while in transit.
- Ensuring that passengers are non-symptomatic before being transported (COVID test, temperature check, questionnaire, etc.).
- Washing hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Wiping down equipment and high touch areas with disinfectant.
- Avoiding/minimizing touching of eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Covering coughs and sneezes with a tissue or the inside of the elbow.
- Positioning passengers sit as far away from the driver as possible to allow for social distancing.
- Maintaining improved ventilation by opening the windows or setting the air ventilation/air conditioning on non-recirculation mode.
YTA is committed to ensuring safe transportation services. YTA equips its vehicles with audio and video equipment to record each transport. Video is reviewed on a regular basis to ensure compliance with company policy, regulatory requirements, and high-quality services.
All YTA employees must receive safety and security clearances which include the following:
- Driving history reports
- Child abuse clearance
- Criminal background check
- Federal Bureau of Investigation Clearance
- Pre-employment drug screening
- Random drug screening
GPS units are also utilized to track vehicle locations, speed, and compliance with established travel plans and arrangements.